Device and module for surface texturing using micro milling, etc.
Client / Market
- Micro die and molds, ultra-precision machining system and components market
Necessity of this Technology
- Micropattern generation and texturing using cutting with a non-rotating tool
has limits regarding its form and processing direction; using milling/grinding
for texturing through feed control of the machine tool takes a long time and is
- Texturing using milling does not limit machining direction; shorten processing time.
- Possible to generate various patterns using ball end mills and various tool
- Possible to apply various materials using micro milling
- Possible to generate patterns on a relatively large area using the grinding with prepatterned wheels
- Texturing using milling module that allows 5-DOF vibration displacement during rotation
- Micro machining using micro-patterned grinding wheels
Excellence of Technology
- Existing micro milling-applied dimple processing cannot realize spherical patterns.
- With this technology, repeated generation of spherical dimples expected to become
possible by synchronizing the work feeding speed.
Current Intellectual Property Right Status
- Apparatus for Micro Surface Texturing Machining and Its Method (KR1463803)
- Grinding Apparatus for Surface Texturing and the Grinding Method thereof (KR1400876)
- Apparatus for Micro Surface Texturing (KR1476815)