Vertical Rotor Type Centrifuge with Automatic Balancer
Client / Market
- Vertical rotating machinery market requiring automatic balancer such as medical
and industrial centrifuge market, dehydrator market, etc.
Necessity of this Technology
- With conventional technologies, the unbalance becomes greater below the
resonance speed, which leads un instability.
- The balancing process becomes inefficient as it is greatly affected by the ball size or
the racer diameter.
- Easy to install in a vertical rotor
- By having an inflection part in the balancing space where the ball is stored,
balancing effect is occurred efficiently when the speed is higher than the resonance
- A vertical rotary device like a centrifuge or dehydrator can start up with small
- By having an inflection part on the slope extended from the floor of the balancing
space where the ball is stored, it is designed to operate when the speed is only
higher than the resonance speed.
- Designed to allow the multi-racer type
- The balancing level can be enhanced using small metal particles.
- High balancing effect in a small space
Excellence of Technology
CURRENT INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT STATUS
- Vertical Rotor Balancer and Centrifuge Using the Same (JP4509096, CNZL 2006 1
- Ball Balancer for Vertical Rotor (KR0759596)
- Ball Balance for Vertical Rotor with the Balancing Room (KR0759597)
- Balancer for Vertical Rotor with Metal Particles (KR0692368)
- A Centrifuge with the Balancer (KR0731827)