Mechanical ICT integration-customized quantitative exercise
management platform technology
Client / Market
- Ordinary person, patient needing remedial exercise, sports goods maker, fitness
gym, sports facility, hospital
Necessity of this Technology
- In some cases, a trainer or sports curer directs and records exercises when
exercising at gyms or hospitals, but most of the time, a person randomly decides on
the type and quantity of exercise without a systematic management.
- It is difficult to record how and how much a patient with an exercise prescription
- High-priced automatic exercise equipment with a kinesimeter are being released,
but due to inconvenient use and a high price, they are not supplied to general sports
- At a low cost, a systematic and precise exercise management is possible.
- The public and professional athletes and patients needing remedial exercise can
exercise with a systematic exercise prescription and treatment at a community
- The records of exercise can be used as motivation.
- This device can be attached to an existing sports equipment when needed.
- By linking with the member management system, the members can check their
exercise history online on their own and receive additional coaching.
- Can be provided with a customized exercise coaching program from professionals
all over the world
- Professionals, as supplier of exercise coaching programs, can establish reputation
and promote their business and related products.
- Extensive data on exercise programs by race, age, stamina, body type, medical
history and sports and the actual result of exercise performance can be used for
academic, commercial purposes.
- Most of existing automatic kinesimeters are built inside the sports equipment, but
this technology allows the device to be attached on various equipment to utilize
- There are many kinesimeters for aerobic exercises using u-health technology, but
there are barely any kinesimeters for machine exercises.
Excellence of Technology
- Developed a sensor module and a wireless transmission for autonomous weight
exercise equipment like dumbbells and machine exercises as well as an application
to operate the sensor
- Verified the accuracy of the sensor module using the precision measurement
equipment, and through the demonstration, successfully conducted an experiment
of checking the prescription and execution of exercise real-time
CURRENT INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT STATUS
- Rehabilitation Exercise Managing System and Managing Method Using the Same
- Online Information System for Therapeutic Exercise (KR1570984)
- Barbell Exercise Measuring Device (KR1551343)
- Barbell for Managing Quantity of Exercise and Exercise Managing System Having
the Same (KR1629723)
- Tension Measuring Apparatus (KR1673146)
- Tension Measuring Apparatus (KR1719573)
- Device for Discriminating Dumbbell Exercise and a Method by Using the Same